Gwin Springs Ranch, Gooding
Gwin Spring Ranch is a 560 acre ranch tucked in a private rim rock canyon along the banks of Thorn Creek and bordered by BLM lands. 1 hour from Wood River Valley, the classic ranch improvements include a 3,820 square foot owners log cabin, a 1,000 square foot guest cabin, horse barn, storage building as well as farm equipment and a new solar system (installation scheduled for August 2021). Numerous spring fed ponds surround the cabin which creates a outdoorsmans paradise. Grazing and water rights included.
- MLS® #98811105
- Square Footage3,820
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Shop, Waterfront, View, Borders Public Owned Land, Storage Shed, Private Road
- ConstructionLog, Wood Siding
- Date ListedJuly 15th, 2021
- Days on Market95
- AddressGwin Springs Ranch
- AreaGooding-Wendell-Bliss - 2040
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83330
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- FireplacesGas, Wood Stove
- DistrictGooding Joint School District #2
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Sun Valley Southern Idaho
Price Change History for Gwin Springs Ranch, Gooding, ID (MLS® #98811105)
|Price Reduced (from $4,450,000)||$3,950,000||$500,000 (11.24%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2021 at 5:45pm MDT.