1836 Lukes Gulch Road, Grangeville
Off grid cabin on 59 acres!! This unique cabin made of reclaimed wood is waiting for the right buyer wanting that weekend getaway place for some R & R. This cabin has a kitchen and bathroom on 1 level with an additional loft area for a bedroom. Downstairs features a cozy living room or could be used for an additional bedroom. Two 1000 gallon cisterns gravity feed water to the cabin from a 20 GPM well. Gas range and fridge included. Located only 12 miles from Grangeville. Lot's of wildlife!!
- MLS® #98746712
- Square Footage660
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Lot DescriptionFenced Fully, Private Road, Easement
- ConstructionWood Siding, Concrete, Vinyl/Metal Siding
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market202
- Address1836 Lukes Gulch Road
- AreaIdaho County - 1950
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83530
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator
- FireplacesWood Stove
- DistrictMountain View District #244
- Listing OfficeSolberg Agency
Price Change History for 1836 Lukes Gulch Road, Grangeville, ID (MLS® #98746712)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:20am MDT.